Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tennessee SDE Conference


Hi ya’ll! I am so excited to tell you how I spent my day! I was lucky enough to attend the SDE Conference for First Grade Teachers today in Franklin, Tennessee. I got to listen to the AMAZING Cara Carroll speak all about how she implemented Reading Workshop and Math Tubs in her classroom. She also shared some phonics games and activities that she used to increase fluency and comprehension with her students. I have been a HUGE fan of hers for years and years. She is precious, and sweet and is such an inspiration to me. I hope to be half the teacher she is someday! I am telling ya’ll, if you ever get the opportunity to go to a SDE Conference to see her speak - GO!

Oh, and this picture may have just made my year! Ahh!!



1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you started a blog from your instagram Jackie!!! It is adorable and I'm so excited that you AND Katie are both bloggin now! I can't wait to see what ya'll are up to in first grade!!! =)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete